The mission of the journal is a promoting development of law science and raising the level of legal awareness in civil society.
The goals of the journal are:
- Presentation of important scientific research in the field of law, introduction to the society of country and international society, international integration of the mentioned researches;
- To create some mechanisms in Georgia which will be necessary for the country’s European integration.
The main tasks for the development of the journal are:
- Establishing of worthy place and get the Highest Scientific Status among the Highest Rated International Scientific Publications;
- Promotion of the journal;
- Attraction georgian and foreign authors and reviewers for cooperation;
- Expanding the international audience of readers;
- Access to authoritative international scientific bases (main task is the access to international base “Scopus”)
- To create the common database of the authors by specialization.